Good News! One Ecosystem Account Ownership transfer detailed information is finally out by the company official newsletter. Here are the key points of One Ecosystem Account ownership transfer.
- IMA can transfer their legal asset to their immediate family member.
- Account transfer terms and condition apply from 1st October 2021.
- Application request will start from 10th October 2021.
Now let’s see everything in detail like how can we transfer the account ownership and what documents are required for that.
One Ecosystem Account Ownership Transfer Details
One ecosystem will release detailed information regarding the One Ecosystem Account Ownership Transfer in the upcoming newsletter. The information till the last newsletter is given below:
Who Is Able to Receive Account Ownership
All immediate family members are able to receive the ownership of the One ecosystem account ownership. The complete list of immediate family members are given below:
Documents For Account Ownership Transfer
If your KYC is complete, then you have to fill the application form and provide the genuine relationship certificate with the family member. Suppose you are transferring your One Ecosystem account to your wife or husband, then in this case your marriage certificate will be valid proof.
Similarly, other documents will be required to transfer the account ownership for father, mother, daughter, and son.
List of Necessary Documents
- National ID Proof of both current owner and future owner (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Pen card.).
- National address proof of both current owner and future owner (Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Domicile, etc.).
- Relationship certificate (Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.).
All IMA can request for account ownership transfer.
After 10th October onward.
Yes, it will transfer the entire One Ecosystem account.