Kisan Credit Card or KCC is a government’s 5-year loan scheme for farmers. Through this scheme, all farmers can take a loan from the bank in case of money shortage. The interest rate on this loan is very low. All government banks like SBI, PNB, etc charge 2-3% annual interest.
If you belong to a farmer family then you must be facing money shortage due to weather conditions, sometime crop payment problem, some time required money for daughter marriage, need money for buying plot, and making home.
All your problems can be solved by Kisan credit card facility. Take money from the bank and return it within one year after selling your crop in the market.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
Government offering KCC loan for farmers similar to business owners. Everything is very simple and clear. As business owner can take loan on their business, in the same way farmers or Kisan can take loan from the bank on their agricultural land.
- KCC provides the finance at low-interest rates.
- Provide money for buying Agricultural Equipment and Lands.
- No pressure of paying monthly installments.
- Very simple process to get approval.
You can check the complete guidelines issue by PM office for KCC Benefits.
Eligibility of KCC
If you want to apply for KCC then you have to please cross check your eligibility for this loan scheme.
- The person should be an Indian Citizen.
- Farmer age should be 18 to 75 years.
- Individuals should have active agricultural land.
- Farmer should have an active bank account in any public sector bank like PNB, SBI, etc.
- Farmer should have active details in Kisan society.
How To Apply For Kisan Credit Card
- Visit your nearest bank branch.
- Meet branch manager and ask for Kisan Credit Card.
- Discuss with a Loan officer for related documents.
- Meet your Patwari or Lekhpal for agricultural documents like Khasra, Khatauni, Hissafad, etc.
- Meet with an advocate in your Tahsil for extra documents like Afiddavid, Stamps, 12 Years track record, etc.
- Deposit all documents in the bank with your Aadhar Card, Voter ID, and Passport Size Photo.
- Wait for at least 15 days for loan approval.
- Go to the bank and collect the loan amount.