Our topics are How to buy and sell Fio Protocol on Binance Exchange, How to withdraw FIO Protocol from Binance. Also, about FIO Protocol future Good or Bad from investment and trading purpose.
So, let’s see:
What is FIO Protocol Crypto
When we discuss the wallet address or contact address of any particular token or coin we see along with the alphanumeric digit list. These are in encrypted forms.
Nobody can read or remember them. In some cases and many times, hackers copy the original code and replace it with their own wallet address.
Anyone can steal your asset with these complex contact addresses. So, Fio Protocol Provides an encryption integration medium in a simple and rememberable format like an email address or User Name.
FIO Protocol provides a simple encrypted crypto wallet contact address for your crypto based on the decentralized blockchain system.
If you are still unable to understand then see our UPI and QR Code example. Just ask a question yourself. Can You remember any QR code? Your answer will be no! Because nobody can remember such a complex configuration.
But if someone will ask about UPI ID then your answer will be “Yes” because anyone can remember a simple mobile number ID.
In the same way, FIO Protocol provides a very simple crypto address integration service to simplify the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency address.
How To Buy FIO Protocol
FIO Protocol token is listed on the following cryptocurrency exchanges:
- Binance [ FIO/USDT, FIO/BTC, FIO/BUSD, FIO/BNB ]
- Gate.io [ FIO/USDT ]
- Liquid [ FIO/BTC ]
- AscendEX (Bitmax) [ FIO/USDT ]
- Hoo [ FIO/USDT ]
- Hotbit [ FIO/USDT ]
- Bithumb Global [ FIO/USDT ]
For buying FIO Protocol on any exchange you have to follow the following steps:
- Make account on that particular exchange.
- Deposit Fiat or cryptocurrency to the exchange.
- Convert currency in to tradable asset like USDT, BTC, BUSD and BNB as per exchange pair option.
- Place Buy order with your wallet currency. It will purchased FIO for you.
- Now Place sell order on higher price. It will sell FIO on higher price.
- Withdrawal FIO from exchange to bank, cryptowallet or other exchange.
Here Binance is one of the most popular and world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges. So, Today I will tell you the process of How to buy FIO Protocol on Binance and How to sell FIO Protocol on Binance exchange in detail.
So, let’s see the process.
How To Buy FIO Protocol on Binance
First of all deposit fiat or cryptocurrency to the Binance exchange. If you live in India then you have to deposit your INE on the WazirX exchange and then transfer it to the Binance exchange.
Steps to Buy FIO Protocol For Indian Users
- Deposit INR to WazirX Exchange.
- Convert INR to any one of these BNB, BUSD, USDT, and BTC currency.
- Now Transfer your Crypto to the Binance Exchange. [ BNB transfer is fre between WazirX and Binance Exchange. So I will recomand to BUY BNB and Transfer to the Binance exchange.].
- Now place FIO/BNB Buying order under Binance>Market>FIO/BNB and wait for order execution.
- When order will execute your BNB will be converted to the FIO Protocol crypto. And you can check this in your Fiat and Spot Wallet.
Steps to Buy FIO Protocol For All Binance Users
- Deposit BTC, USDT, BNB or BUSD to Binance exchange.
- Open FIO/BNB or any other pair to place buying order.
- I am using FIO/BNB pair to buy FIO on Binance.
- Under Spot, section select the price. (You can go for any Limit, Market, and Stop limit option for buying the FIO).
- In price section check or change the current price.
- Under FIO box you can see the FIO token amount.
- After confirmation Click on Buy FIO button.
Now your FIO Protocol currency will be credited to your Binance Spot wallet balance.
How to Sell FIO Protocol on Binance
The process of selling FIO protocol on Binance exchange is similar to the buying process. In the selling process, you have to click on the sell button next to the Buy Button.
Steps to Sell FIO Protocol on Binance Exchange
- Click on the sell button.
- Select selling price and selling amount.
- Click on sell button to confirm the order.
- Now when price will reach till your selling order amount, you will get BNB credited to your Binance wallet.
How to Withdraw FIO Protocol From Binance
Withdrawal of FIO Protocol from Binance exchange to another exchange is similar to the process as we used to deposit FIO protocol.
But remember that only Binance, Gate.io, Liquid, AscendEX, Hoo, Hotbit, Bithumb Global exchange offer withdrawal of FIO Protocol.
So, Only these exchanges can be used to withdrawal FIO Protocol.
- Just copy the receive address from the any of these exchange and paste it in Binance.
- Enter how much amount of FIO you are withdrawaling.
- Confirm the withdrawal order.
- Within 5 to 10 minutes FIO Protocol will be transfered to your account.
FIO Protocol Withdrawal Suspended Binance
A few months back Binance suspended the FIO Protocol withdrawal. But now It is reactivated.
Just go to the Fiat and Spot option. and search for FIO as seen in the image above.
Now click on withdrawal and enter the receiver address and FIO amount.
And you will receive your FIO Protocol tokens.
Does FIO Protocol Have A Future
FIO Protocol is a Good initiative with very useful encryption technology. It will enhance the use of online decentralized payment.
It will reduce the chance of wrong payment transfer between sender and receiver. More projects and nations will adopt this technique in upcoming years and demand will increase slightly.
So, just initiate investing in FIO Protocol for the upcoming bright future.
Yes, You can sell FIO Protocol on Binance.
FIO/BNB, BTC/FIO, BUSD/FIO, FIO/USDT