Detailed information about the best crypto exchange in India with low transaction fees and superfast liquidity. India currently has more than 100 million active users doing trading and crypto investment for earning money with the latest, secure, and most reliable technology.
Whenever we look for the best cryptocurrency exchanges, then we look at some features offered by it like:
- Low trading fees.
- High Volatility.
- Maximum crypto supported for trading.
- Easy to use interface.
- Good support system.
- Available on both mobile app and Desktop platform.
If all these features are available in any cryptocurrency exchange, then we consider it the best cryptocurrency exchange. Today we will tell you about some similar cryptocurrency exchange in India which gives all these facilities.
Best Cryptocurrency Exchange In India
So, let’s see the review of the best cryptocurrency exchange in India.
1. WazirX Exchange.
WazirX exchange was founded in 2018 and has a global #125 rank on coinmarketcap.com. Later it was acquired by the world’s top exchange Binance. In 2021, it gains more users due to its direct connection for free WazirX to Binance transfer.
WazirX offers USDT, INR, BTC, WRX pair trading. There are more than 100 cryptocurrencies available to trade.
It has a very simple user interface on both mobile and desktop platforms. You can deposit INR currency and can trade with INR pair. WazirX exchange is very beginner-friendly and trading is very simple.
You can earn passive income by referral commission, and interest on crypto holdings. You can make your WazirX Exchange account for free.
- Offer INR deposits.
- Easy user interface.
- Available on both web and Android platform.
- Offer free Binance to WazirX BNB transfer.
- Very low 0.2% trading fee.
- Reduce trading fee by 50% through WRX paying option.
- Most reliable as it is backed by Binance exchange.
2. CoinDCX Exchange.
Coin DCX is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange. It offers 195+ cryptocurrencies to trade with INR and other crypto assets. You can start trading with a minimum of 100 rupees deposited. Almost 4 million Indians are trusting this platform for trading, investment, and staking.
They have a very simple deposit and withdrawal option for users. Amazing features of CoinDCX exchange are given below:
- CoinDCX offers the largest number of crypto tokens for trading.
- Trading fee is very low compared to other exchange (0.04% for buying and 0.06% for selling).
- Staking feature is available.
- It provides 20X leverage.
- UPI and IMPS can be used to deposit INR currency.
3. CoinSwitch Kuber
Coin Switch Kuber exchange offers a minimum of 100 INR deposit. You can start BTC trading with 100 rupees only. They are available on both web and Android app platforms. Their withdrawal and deposit are very simple and easy, and also instant.
There are more than 10 million people trading with confidence and taking advantage. They support up to 58+ cryptocurrencies. Some of the amazing features and trading fees of which exchange are as follows:
CoinSwitch Kuber Exchange Features and Fees
- Instant INR deposit and withdrawal.
- Superfast KYC verification process.
- Mobile app has the highest user review and ratings.
- Real-time live price chart is available to trade.
- User Interface is beginner-friendly and very simple.
- CoinSwitch Kuber app does not charge any crypto trading fees.
- They only offer INR deposit, no crypto deposit is available.
4. ZebPay Exchange
Zebpay is a very simple mobile application used to buy and sell cryptocurrency in India with INR. Here, you can start trading by depositing at least ₹100. The most important thing about this exchange is that here you get intraday trading at very low fees.
Transactions of bitcoin and Indian currency are done through this exchange with very fast speed.
Zebpay Exchange Features And Fees:
Important features and fees of Zebpay Exchange are as follows:
- They charge only 0.15% Intraday trading fee.
- Superfast BTC INR transaction.
- Zebpay buying fee is 0.15% and selling fee is 0.25%.
- Mobile App is very simple to use.
- BTC withdrawal fee is 0.00049BTC only.
5. UNOCOIN Exchange
Unocoin is just a leading cryptocurrency exchange. They came into existence in 2018 when they install a Bitcoin ATM machine in Mumbai, India. At that time crypto was illegal and the CEO and founder was arrested for that activity.
Now everything is clear, and they are offering regular service to the 200000+ Indians since 2013.
UNOCOIN Exchange Features And Fees
- Liquidity is very high.
- Unocoin platform is very simple to use for beginners.
- It is the most secure exchange, as they offer Bitcoin storage in Hardware wallets.
- Their trading fee is very high. About 0.7% trading fees is charged on buying and selling crypto assets. And this is the reason of their fewer users and less popularity.
- 15% government tax is deducted on every withdrawal.
- They have 0.4% maker fee and 0.6% taker fee.
Their fee structure is very straightforward and simple. But due to high fees, people don’t want to trade on this exchange.
So here we have given you little information about all the exchanges. You can select any exchange as per your wish and trade on it.
We currently trade on the WazirX and CoinDCX exchanges, and both of them suit us very much. Their trading fees are also very low, and they have a good background support system.
Where you have to pay less than a 0.1% trading fee and these exchanges have the most cryptocurrencies.